Friday, April 7, 2017

Airport Situation

Last weekend (31/03/2017), I was flying to Singapore for my perfect sweet escape weekend with my boyfriend and best friend for Coldplay concert. I swore I have the most amazing weekend, Coldplay was magical and I officially checked my bucket list to watch Coldplay LIVE. But before I blog about my Singapore experience which will be in my next blog post, I want to share about my outfit of the day and like finally a fashion post.

              
I want to keep it stylish but also suitable with Singapore weather. I always wanted to try and play in the layering game even we are stuck in this tropical weather, so the last time I only got to chance for doing layering style when i was in Seattle. But now, I try my best again to finally do the layering style. Layering trend was actually become very popular last year since the Korean fashion trend  do a huge influence on us. That is why you can see some of the online shop selling a one set dress with inner top.

For Airport fashion outfit of the day, I chose to layer my blue shirt with the little black tank dress that I actually purchased for a set with inner and dress. I don't want to style it exactly the same style as it sell, so I always love to play around with the little black tank dress. These seasons, I am really into chocker which previously I dislike it but now I am really into chocker. I can see how a chocker really complete our look, give a different vibes and style. Yes, so I was badly influenced with Korean fashion.

I am trying to be more feminine by pairing my look with lace strap block heels instead of sneakers. I know its a big mistake for wearing heel in Airport but whatever its only an hour journey and I am not going to wear it for the whole day too (Beauty is Pain).

As for my sunnies, finding a perfect sunnies is hard. cause you have to fit the sunnies into your face shape - as for me.. I have a very round face so the perfect sunnies for me will be in rectangular shape. I add a little contour to my face too. And hair to cover my chubby cheek. My sunnies is actually from sunnies studio which I got from Zalora website.

So yeah, without further talks. Here is my airport fashion look. What do you think? Please comment down below.













What I wear ?
Top: Mango
Slip Dress: Little Muses Online Shop
Heels: ZARA
Bag: Kate Spade
Sunnies: Sunnies Studio
Chocker: HNM
Sneakers; Nike Huarache

OUR VERY FIRST SINGAPORE TRIP

ENDED UP WEARING SNEAKERS

OK, NEXT POST WILL BE MY SINGAPORE EXPERIENCE ! FOOD & COLDPLAY!


All pictures are taken by my one and only annoying boyfriend - Adrian.

Instagram: @Veronycasufry
Email: veronyca1993@gmail.com
#VeronycaTravelDiaries

xoxo
Veronyca Sufry,
Till next post!



8 comments:

  1. Woahh I need that slip dress!!! Looking stylish as always btw <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh good to hear that you had some quality time the last weekend in singapore
    keep in touch
    www.hairfashionbeautyblog.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a chic traveling outfit!

    xoxo,
    Meredith

    https://blog.nobasisinreality.com/amara-resort-getaway/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Edgy banget hehe
    Love the bag tho

    http://www.adhiwahyudi.net/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great! I have the same problem! I love my high heel shoes, but I always end up wearing sneakers!

    xo,
    sara

    priceless-ambition.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that asymmetry!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in love with you kate spade bag...thanks for stoppig by my blog
    keep in touch
    http://hairfashionbeautyblog.blogspot.in/2017/04/my-morning-day-routine-have-peek.html

    ReplyDelete