Saturday, April 14, 2012

The Street Style

Hey bloggers , long time no post :)
now i'm back ;) & now i'm also back as a college student AGAIN in my sem 2 ...
long holiday just makes me more lazy and lack in my study , sem 2 is really a bad start for me .. in just 2 weeks after the new sem start .. ASSignment is posted in ours student portal include with the DUE time :(((
sorry for not post in a long time and sorry for those already follow me ( i'll follow back too )& sorry for waiting too long , I WILL FOLLOW BACK EVERY FOLLOWERS ;) WHEN I'M ONLINE :D

so tonight i'm going to post my picture which is taken on last march in my home town "medan-kesawan square" & currently i'm so interested in photography stuff , and i really like to think about having a theme for a photoshoot ...
tonight picture is all about "STREET STYLE"
this theme is inspired by "BIGBANG MUSIC VIDEO - BLUE"
they wearing a very unique jcket and stuff <333333
omg i really love it <3333
and sneakers <333

hope you enjoy ;)










what do you think ? feel free to comment :)

what i wore :
- baseball shirt shop at sungei wang
- tank top - H&M
- Denim - gaudi
- sneakers - converse
- retro sun glasses borrow from my dearest friends " NOVIA WONGSO "

nb : SPECIAL THANKS TO NOVIA WONGSO FOR THE TRANSPORT;GLASSES AND FOR SHOOT ME :)


TEEHEE ~

4 comments: