Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Napa Valley

Tonight i am going to post lots of picture, these pictures means a lot to me...
every snap is a moment/memory that i will never forget :)
after a few year, i finally met my brother and sister..
Every single day that i spent with them is a beautiful memory and i will be always happy around them.
The best holiday ever and the best day ever in my life :)
i feel safe, happy, comfortable etc..
just the feeling is good !
Picture can describe it , just take a look at my pictures :P
and btw.. i'm so into SPIKEY thing these days, i have to collect all spikey things !!!
I WANT SPIKE HEADBAND, HIGHWAIST, BAG & EVERYTHING SPIKE TT___TT

i think i'm gonna get one after i got my first salary :P, i've been working part time for adding experience and of course ++money :P

I don't know what kind of feeling is this but for these days..i feel some of the person that i know is kinda avoiding me or dislikes me, or maybe it's just my feeling but no matter how i keep positive thinking, the feeling still come out and i'm not envy of anything but just that something has changed. The feeling is like being lefted, when you have the new one to enjoy with. ( just feel like wanna spill it out )

no more sad talking, better thinking about the happy thing and let's take a look !

Napa Valley is just awesome! it's a winery yard and this place that i went is a wine tasting place, it's a ferrari carrano wine tasting. too bad i'm below 21 so i can't taste any wine, whta i can do only snapping picture and posing :p
but i don;t care as long as i am here with my family :P
it's been a long time, i havn't went to a trip with my bro n sis coz they haven't go back to hometown for like about 5 years :) that's why i miss them so much. Enjoy :)

Napa Valley, the winery place


 
Abby our lil princess :P

cousins
FAMILY <3 br="br">

posing of course

outfit



just a pose like somewhat sister with sister always does :), and finally i got one !


this is the tree that had been used for the wine cork

the italian house, which is the wine tasting place


where is it? which way to go?
In front of the convenience store

 
Just a farm dog


Day creek convenience store





The store

Anyone interested? Gouda cheese !
 

this convenience store is just unique

Posing like wanna have some beer with money in the table, give me a beer ladies !


at the bar

This bar is just unique, a mexican bar in california?

posing at the mexican bar

Selca

me :)

My lovely beautiful sis

just posing

JUMP

This place is an outlet, shopping place but it looks creepy of no one here
Family




Abigail ( my niece )




This place remind me of justin bieber MISTLETOE MV


my big family
my family, too bad daddy wasn't here :(

All pictures are edited by myself and some of the picture are taken by me, some are my sis :)
What i wore :
Blouse;F21//Skirt;F21//Sunnies;F21//Bag;Rabeanco//Shoes;Vincci

Please follow my instagram @veronycasufry
@veronycasufry

Thanks for reading !
xoxo
veronyca.sufry



3 comments:

  1. Loving your skirt!

    check out my new outfit post inspired by alice in wonderland!
    http://onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com/2012/10/painting-roses-red_21.html

    enter my giveaway here!
    http://onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com/2012/10/untitled-label-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh so many beautiful and inspiring pictures. Napa Valley is an absolutely great place to visit, I want to see it as well!! Your niece is really adorable, what a cute little princess. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I'm wondering how old cheese actually tastes like :|

    ReplyDelete